Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lauren Alaina Performs “I Hope You Dance” on the American Idol Final 3 Showdown

Country singer Lauren Alaina performed “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack as her 'Judges Choice' song on the American Idol Season 10 Final 3 Showdown.

"Lauren has collected herself and is singing without incident or mishap! A solid job from Lauren, beautiful tone, nice phrasing. I can’t help imagining what Carrie Underwood or Jordin Sparks would have done with that song.

Jlo: You cannot buy those, those are not for sale. You gave me goosies from head to toe. I’m going to dare say you won that round already.

Randy: Leann would say you slayed it. I love your dress. You sang it great. Ryan this girl is also in it to win it. Steven: You walked down here like you owned the Grand Ole Opry. You sang that song perfectly LOL at Jlo calling the round for Lauren before Haley even sings.





source:mjsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment